Nearly half of rural farming operations reported internet upload speeds to be the most frustrating aspect of drone data collection in agriculture.
@M3Aerial (Twitter Poll) 11/27/2017
Click here to view.
The Only Mail-Based Data Processing Company in Canada
1) Internet upload speeds in rural communities and in remote locations are usually poor, or non-existent. This makes uploading data to cloud processing options extremely inconvenient, or impossible!
2) PC-based orthomosaic data processing engines, such as Pix4D and Agisoft are very, very expensive! They also require powerful computers and graphics cards to process the data in a timely manner.
Our 4-Step Solution
1) Snail Mail Data will send you a data collection package, which consists of:
- 1x 4GB Flash Drive per 160 acres of processing
- 1x Return Postage Paid Envelope to send your data back
2) You collect your data,either RGB or NIR using any brand of sensor, such as:
- Any standard RGB camera
- Sentera Single, Dual, or Quad NIR and multispectral sensors
- Parrot Sequoia multispectral sensor
- Micasense RedEdge and RedEdge-M sensors
- SlantRange multispectral sensor
3) Transfer the data to a flash drive, put it in a postage-paid envelope, and drop into any Canada Post mailbox...
Unless in the unlikely event of a blizzard, or stoppage of the mail delivery... we got your back!
4) We process your data and upload it to an online cloud within 48 hours of receiving it (usually within 4 days of you sending it). We also send the processed data back to you on your card.
anywhere in Canada, guaranteed within 6 days...
or it's FREE!
Our Processing Packages
RGB ONLY (Standard Colour)
Processing rates for only RGB image processing.
RGB & NDVI
Processing rates for RGB & NDVI crop health image processing.